Friday, April 20, 2007

Niche Marketing: Plan Of Attack - Part 2

11) While I’m creating my book, I am also simultaneously creating leads. I go ahead and get my site designed with an auto-responder included. I want to first capture people interested in my niche. I don’t sell anything at first. I merely offer some free content or a newsletter in exchange for them signing up for my auto-responder. I also take parts out of my book and create articles. I’ll submit these articles while I’m creating my book. If I have a ghost writer, I’ll really dive into articles and marketing tactics prior to the book being finished.

12) I will then design my own ebook graphics for the site. If need be, outsource this as well. I believe it is important to have professional graphics that lend credibility and trust to your sales page and product.

13) Once my product is complete and edited, I contact people in my niche. I may contact people from my list, go to message boards, etc. I want testimonials. I give them the book for free if they will give me feedback or a testimonial. Or, I’ll even cut the price down in exchange for feedback.

14) Once I have some great testimonials, I put them on my site. This lends credibility.

15) I may launch my new product and allow affiliates from clickbank.com to sell it or I may not and keep it to myself. The reason I tend to keep it to myself is because many marketers go to clickbank.com for stealing ideas, in my opinion. So, I don’t want to hand other marketers my niche on a silver platter. However, sometimes it’s a good idea to use clickbank.com because you can gain affiliates who will help you market to even more people. This is your call.

16) I then use all those precious IM tactics, technique and tools we have at our disposal to market the heck out of my new niche product.

17) Once I have it launched and it is making some money, I move onto the next project. I’ll do something everyday to this niche, like write articles. However, I want to create many niche products so that I can have multiple streams of income flowing into my bank account daily!!

0 comments: