Friday, April 6, 2007

Niche Marketing: Multiple Streams Of Income

Niche information products could be one of the best systems for creating multiple streams of income. Think about it for just a moment…

You could create 100 information products that each earns you income. As time goes on, many times these sites and products could earn you more and more.

New people get high-speed Internet service daily. Many countries are just now getting online. Billions are yet to come.

This means more “model boat lovers”. It also means more competition. It’s great that you are into making money online because you are still way ahead of the game.

As you stay involved and do not quit, you continue to gain valuable knowledge and experience in marketing informational products online.

You’re ahead of the game. But keep in mind that humans remain the same. We all have common needs, desires and problems.

I would much rather have 100 different information products that each makes me $100 per month than one product that makes me $10,000 per month.

If that big $10k product goes down the tubes for some reason (like competition) I’m done and need to create another **best seller** very soon…

Not with 100 different products. If 20 go down the tubes one year, I’ve already replaced them with 20 to 40 new ones. The longer your site is live and active, the more times it gets crawled by the search engines.

If you have a site and it sells a $27 product, it would take about 4 sales to make $100 per month. Can you make 5 more just like this one but under different niches?

5 sites would get you $500 per month of easy residual income. 20 sites would be 2k per month. You get the picture.

I can pop out new small websites quickly. I actually had the thought jump in my head that I could create 1,000 websites if I wanted to. All I would need is just one person out there in Internet Land to buy one of my products per month – per site.

If I had 1,000 sites all automated and sold a $27 product on each of them, I could generate $27k per month… and that’s only if one product sold per month, per site. I know 1,000 sites is a lot.

However, the example does drive home the concept that there is an abundance of niches you could penetrate and earn a six figure income online. It’s real and is being done by many.

Make yourself $1,000 per month first. Once you’ve accomplished that… wash, rinse and repeat it 10 more times!

0 comments: