Monday, January 29, 2007

Online Secrets: A Millionaire - Part 3

I believe that these lessons can separate the “haves” from the “have-nots”.

As I ventured online and into Internet Marketing, other people became severely important to me. I realized that my success online could be tied to how well I build relationships.

Once again, I learned I can make money and do just fine all on my own. But getting other people to work for me is far more advantageous.

So, I began outsourcing work to others. I began building relationships with like minded people. My learning curve skyrocketed and my results grew faster.

Here again, with Internet marketing, it’s important to keep the old man’s lessons in mind. Recruiting affiliates, JV with others, growing key relationships, and so on all contribute to higher success.

Also, your belief in yourself is directly connected to the action you take. If you really, really believe in yourself and have a high level of confidence, you are more apt to take the initiative or specific action.

The old man did indeed have some valuable lessons to teach even after a few beers. :)

0 comments: