Monday, June 4, 2007

Online Secrets: Building Relationships - Part 1

How important do you think it is to build quality relationships with others in your industry? I’d say it’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

We will be getting into Joint Ventures in a moment. However, this is about “building relationships”. I find it crucial.

When I started actively trying to build relationships with other “like minded” marketers, my online success skyrocketed. I can look back now and actually see real proof of how my business was before I started building relationships and how it was once I started building relationships…

I can literally date back to a specific time and document where my business took off. It was once I started getting to know others.

Then, I went to an IM seminar. Oh, I actively met others and tried my best to get to know them. I exchanged business cards, gave them quality insight and techniques.

I delivered as best I could…

Now, I get opportunities all the time. Someone will call me up or email me saying that so-and-so referred them to me. I don’t know how many times I’ve heard, so-and-so said you’re pretty good at copywriting or mentoring, etc.

When I first arrived at the seminar, I went to register. The lady asked me for my name. When I gave it to her, she said, oh yeah, I know your name from the Warrior Forums. So-and-so did a JV with you.

I highly recommend you take this to heart. Building relationships could be the single most important thing you can do to grow your business…

Taking action is the most important, and I’d say building relationships is second… in my opinion.

Listen, you are about to learn about Joint Ventures. People who have large lists or can partner up with you can make a monumental difference.

0 comments: