Friday, June 15, 2007

Niche Marketing: Outsourcing

I highly recommend you do some outsourcing. I use http://www.scriptlance.com/ for most of my outsourcing because I can post cheap projects for under $100 each.

For example, I did not feel like uploading or installing a new script to my site and posted it there. I got it done for about $10. It may be no big deal for you to install that stuff, but I’d rather spend my time marketing…

I outsource a ton of stuff because my time is more valuable than money. As your business grows and you make more and more money, look forward to experimenting with outsourcing.

You could outsource a script or software to be written for you. Fill needs and wants by using the expertise of other people. Remember, you are into making money and marketing. Many others are not.

You can even outsource researching keywords for you. Let your imagination run wild. And, if you ever catching yourself grinding away on some particular task, think of posting it on a site like scriptlance.com

0 comments: