Friday, July 6, 2007

Niche Marketing: Taking Action

If someone asked me what the “key” to success is… I’d say one word. I’d say, “Action”. Action is what separates the wealthy from the non-wealthy in my opinion.

Action is what sets everything in motion. Nothing happens usually, until someone puts in some action in one way or another.

If you want to increase your chance of success, increase the amount of “action” you are putting in. Having thoughts are good. Having ideas are good. However, action has to be taken in order for any idea or thought to become a reality.

I can think about exercising. I can have a great idea for an exercise routine. But if I don’t get off my chair and actually “do it”, then it’s just a thought. It’s just an idea. It remains there waiting for “action” to take place.

0 comments: