Monday, February 5, 2007

Online Secrets: A Light Bulb Went Off - Part 1

Many Ebooks and courses throughout the Internet offer people like you and me absolutely nothing. Many times it’s all fluff. Guru’s call it ‘swift marketing’.

When I first started out in earning money online, I read every Internet Marketing Ebook I could get my hands on. Book after book, I learned much of nothing.

OK, maybe a few nuggets of valuable information were provided… but not much of anything that put money in my bank account.

Most of everything I read was philosophies, advice, lessons, buy this and sell that. I’d get a website to go visit as a resource or some tool or software program that provided me with some more nuggets.

People were just not divulging true techniques or avenues to generating income online. Most everything was regurgitated information offering little to no value at all.

I’d rip out my credit card and purchase the “latest and greatest” thinking that this new Ebook would provide me with the missing link I needed to make a fortune. WRONG!

I would think to myself, “$47 is not that much”. “I spend $47 out at dinner or on a new shirt”. I’d get hasty, frustrated and buy again. In fact, I’d buy an ebook or join some membership site easier and quicker than paying my credit card bills. I had to have it and I wanted it bad – real bad.

The more frustrated I got, the more ebooks I purchased. I listened to audio interviews, got on teleconference calls and on and on…

Then, something clicked. Let me explain... After buying these Ebooks I came across a website that pitched making $500 per day. I pulled out the old credit card and joined. Once inside the site, I found that what they provided was information I already knew. I said to myself, “I already know this stuff.”
That’s when it clicked. I already know everything it takes to make money online.
To be continued...

0 comments: